Guided by the 2004 Campus Master Plan, Chaminade Julienne has continued to expand its footprint in the Southwest corner of Downtown Dayton. Since 1886 when the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur established Notre Dame Academy at the corner of Ludlow and Franklin, students seeking an excellent Catholic high school education have come from all corners of the Miami Valley to this downtown location. Through the years, these buildings and grounds have served to facilitate the kind of education that met the needs of generations of students. Today's students look for the same opportunities.
Three new additions to campus include Blue Green Field, the Student Conditioning Center and most recently the Eagle Tennis Center. Opened to student use in 2010 and 2011, each venue helps keep students on campus for after school conditioning, practice and games, decreasing the amount of travel time it took for students to use practice areas in other locations. Students are now arriving home earlier to enjoy more family time as well as having increased time to spend on their studies.
Please check back as this page will contain information about the campus, its history, photos as well as updates on campus development.
Printable Campus Map
Click to enlarge / print
Interactive Campus Map
Source: Google Maps