33rd Annual Hall of Fame Golf Outing
July 24, 2017
Support the Eagles during the 33rd annual Athletic Hall of Fame Golf Outing at the Miami Valley Golf Club (directions). This year's golf outing in in tribute to Jerry Raiff '55, who passed away this spring.
Registration costs $140 per person (or $25 for dinner only) and includes green and cart fees; dinner; food and refreshments on the course; and golfer gifts.
- 9:30 a.m. — Registration begins (players must be 21 years or older)
- 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. — Open driving range
- 11 a.m. — Shotgun start (please arrive no later than 10:30 a.m.)
- 5:30 p.m. — Dinner (dinner reservations for non-players are $25 each)
Contact Alex VanderSluijs at 937-461-3740 x250 with questions.
- Teams will consist of 6 players
- Teams will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis (there is a maximum of 204 players)
- Players must be 21 years or older
- Extra dinner reservations for non-players are $25 each
- Players must wear soft spikes
Is your company or business interested in being an annual sponsor of CJ? If so, contact Alex VanderSluijs about CJ's NEW sponsorship program.
- Logo rotations at Roger Glass Stadium Home of the Chaminade Julienne Eagles
- Logo rotations at Mary, Our Lady of Victory gymnasium
- Recognition at all student activity events
- Recognition in the yearbook
- Recognition in athletic and performing arts programs
- 2 Golf Outings (Reunion Weekend & Athletic Hall of Fame)