The Guidance Bulletin is the main source of communication from the CJ Guidance Office to help keep parents and students informed. The bulletin includes information about upcoming test dates, scholarship information, deadlines, college visits at CJ, college open houses, and so much more. It is important to read the bulletin and to pay close attention to the sections that are specific to students.
The Guidance Bulletin is emailed to all current students and parents who subscribe. If you would like to start receiving bulletins by email, please email your request to Emily Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guidance Bulletin #9 (03/10/17)
- Guidance Bulletin #8 (02/02/17)
- Guidance Bulletin #7 (12/14/16)
- Guidance Bulletin #6 (11/08/16)
- Guidance Bulletin #5 (10/3/16)
- Guidance Bulletin #4 (9/19/16)
- Guidance Bulletin #3 (9/9/16)
- Guidance Bulletin #2 (8/23/16)
- Summer Guidance Bulletin (8/1/16)
2017 Summer Class and Job Opportunities
- Click here for several summer class opportunities for students
- Five Rivers Metroparks camp (Page 1) (Page 2)
- Reading Programs
- Safersit Dayton - Babysitting Opportunity
- University of Dayton Summer Advancement Program - courses
- University of Dayton Summer Advancement Program - application
Click here to download and print the form for AP testing during the 2016-2017 school year.
Click a link below to learn more about the PSAT.
2016-2017 SAT / ACT Test Dates - available here!
These tests are administered at CJ on designated Saturday mornings at 8 a.m. Students must pre-register online with the testing agencies in order to attend and must present a photo ID before they are admitted for testing. The school code needed for CJ students: 361-795.
The SAT Score Converter can be found here.