Login | A registration code from your counselor is required for this service
Family Connection/Naviance is a powerful online tool to aid students--of all grades--and their parents in the deliberate preparation for college. The site includes personal check-lists, criteria-based searches for colleges and universities, plus program tracking and college comparisons--plus much more.
Login | A user ID and passowrd from your counselor is required for this service
NetClassroom is an online grades program that gives parents and students access to review grades and assignments online.
Parents and students can access NetClassroom from any computer with internet access. Once you are logged into NetClassroom you will have the ability to view current grades, class announcements, attendance, and discipline information for your student.
To access NetClassroom do the following:
- Use an Internet Web browser. The company recommends Internet Explorer 6 or 7 on PC, or Firefox on Macs. Go to the Web address: https://991netclass.blackbaudondemand.com/NetClassroom7/Forms/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fnetclassroom7%2fdefault.aspx, or click the link above under Login.
- You will need a username and password, which is distributed by the guidance office.
- Click on the "Customize" link in the top right hand corrner of the screen. On the next screen that appears, uncheck the "Show My Grades" button. Note: this step only needs to be completed the first time you login.
- A general note, anywhere you see a “+” sign next to an item you can expand that section by clicking the “+” sign. Also, the Forward and Back buttons in your internet browser do not work inside NetClassroom. You will need to use the menus and links inside NetClassroom to navigate around.
Menues in NetClassroom:
Under “View” choose a class. Announcements from the teachers can be viewed here.
Displays the assignments for each class
Displays a listing of your child’s grades recorded at each of the grading periods (first quarter interim,first quarter, second quarter interim, etc.
To view your child’s current average in each of the classes you need to click one of the following:
If the class is a year-long class, click on the icon (a piece of paper with a red on it) under “Current Av”.
If the class is a first semester class, click on the icon (a piece of paper with a red on it) under “Fall Avg”
If the class is a second semester class, click on the icon (a piece of paper with a red on it) under “Spring Avg”.
To view your child’s individual assignment grades in a class you need to click one of the following:
If the class is a year-long class, click on the icon (a piece of paper with a red on it) under “Course Wk”.
If the class is a first semester class, click on the icon (a piece of paper with a red on it) under “Sem 1”.
If the class is a second semester class, click on the icon (a piece of paper with a red on it) under “Sem 2”.
Special Grading Codes
If an assignment grade is marked with an ‘X’ then the student is excused from the assignment and does not need to make it up. An ‘X’ does not penalize or help a student’s grade.
If an assignment grade is marked with an ‘M’ then the assignment is missing and the student is unable to make it up. The ‘M’ will count as a zero when the grade is averaged.
If an assignment grade is left blank then the student has not yet turned in the assignment but still has the ability to do so. A blank does not penalize or help a student’s grade.
- If you have questions about your child’s individual grades please contact the teacher of that class.
- If you have questions regarding attendance or discipline please contact the Office of Student Services.
- If you have questions about NetClassroom features or cannot login please send an email to NetClassroomSupport and a reply will be sent within two business days.