There are no open positions at this time.
Certified Bus Driver (Part-Time) - Chaminade Julienne is seeking a part-time certified bus driver to start immediately (pending verification of all certifications and background checks). The successful candidate will be required to complete VIRTUS training through the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Interested applicants should contact Bob Young, facilities manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (937) 461-3740 x200.
Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School (CJ), a co-ed school located in the center city of Dayton, Ohio serving an academically and socio-economically diverse student population of nearly 700 young people, seeks an outstanding educator and leader to serve as the school’s director of student services starting on July 1, 2020. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an understanding of and appreciation for the charisms of the school’s founding and sponsoring religious communities, the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur and the Marianists
Director of Student Services (Full-Time) The director of student services manages and oversees the office of student services, including school attendance, student discipline, school safety, student clubs, the nurse’s clinic, and extracurricular activities. This position is a 12-month administrative position that reports to the principal and serves as a member of the educational leadership team. The director works with the principal and assistant principal to observe teachers and is responsible for coordinating personnel and resources to create, implement, sustain, and evaluate student programs
- Minimum Required Qualifications
- M.A. or M.S. in school administration or educational leadership
- Valid state of Ohio educator’s license- Minimum of three years experience working or teaching in a high school or junior high school
- VIRTUS trainedApplication Procedure
Indications of interest should be sent no later than February 19, 2020 to Mrs. Kelly Muhl, assistant to the principal, at email@example.com and should include a cover letter summarizing interest and qualifications, a complete resume, and contact information for three references. (References will be contacted if and when a candidate reaches the second round of interviews.) Candidates should also complete a CJ application found on the website at www.cjeagles.org, where more information about CJ, its mission, students, and community can be found.
- Women's Soccer Assistant Coach - Chaminade Julienne High School (CJ), a Catholic co-educational school of more than 650 students in grades 9-12 in Dayton, Ohio, seeks an individual who is interested in assisting with the women's soccer program. Candidates are expected to have the following qualities: integrity, discipline, enthusiasm, excellent communication and organizational skills, inspirational leadership, and a commitment to being a positive role model on and off the field. Candidates must understand and support the values and the mission of Chaminade Julienne High School. The position will report to the Women's Soccer Head Coach at Chaminade Julienne High School. Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume, three professional references to Dave Burrows, Head Women's Soccer Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Catholic institution, Chaminade Julienne adheres to the Christian concept that employment opportunities are based on individual abilities without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including hiring, promotion, demotion, recruitment, training, compensation, benefits, and termination.