Virtual Preview of Campus
Faculty and staff are ready to show you around the teaching and learning spaces of CJ.
One-to-one time with an Eagle Ambassador
In-coming students can get to know about the life of an Eagle from an Eagle! Since we are unable to host student shadows this year, schedule a time for this great alternative — no mask required!
- Connect through Google Meet.
- Ask the experts, our Eagle Ambassadors, your questions about high school.
- Enjoy a virtual walk-through of our campus.
Learn things like:
- What's the best thing about high school?
- How will I make new friends?
- What is there to do after school?
- Are the teachers nice?
- How hard are the classes?
Chat with an Eagle Ambassador
In-coming parents and students can also choose to chat with an Eagle Ambassador via messaging through email at your leisure — no mask required!
- Connect with current students to learn about their experience.
- Ask questions of our Eagle Ambassadors.
- Initiate and respond to messages at your own pace.
Virtual Parent Receptions
Monday evenings through Nov. 2.
When you attend one of our virtual parent receptions, along with Dan Meixner '84, CJ President, and Brandon Meyer, Director of Admissions, you'll get the chance to meet and mingle with the people who know us best: our students and parents. We're excited to offer you these live events digitally to grant you the opportunity to still connect and learn more about CJ. We'd love to see you, no mask necessary.
In these casual sessions, we invite you to:
- Ask questions about your child's options at CJ.
- Talk with families about why they choose CJ.
- Learn about the admissions process.
Who: Dan Meixner, CJ President, Brandon Meyer, Director of Admissions, CJ parents, and Eagle Ambassadors
What: A live event and informational session
When: Monday evenings through Nov. 2
How: Zoom (no account required)
Register: Click on the session below that you wish to attend:
- October 5 Reception - completed
- October 12 Reception - completed
- October 19 Reception - completed
- October 26 Reception - begins at 7 p.m.
- November 2 Reception - begins at 6 p.m.
Contact Jeanne Spitzig '75 with questions at (937) 461-3740 x249 or email
CJ Virtual Open House
Join our school community--students, parents, teachers, coaches, and administrators for a special look inside the Chaminade Julienne family. In this Zoom event, find out why we believe that CJ is the best place for students to take the first steps in becoming life-long learners, contributing members of society and people of compassion, integrity, and service.
When: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2:00-4:00 p.m.