Students enrolling in business, computer sciences and technology courses take what they learn in the classroom and immediately incorporate it into daily activities, testing their knowledge through real world situations and simulations.
- Connected Classroom -- Powered by Google® was implemented for the Class of 2017. This technology-based initiative enhances the teaching and learning process through the integration of the Internet-based Google® suite of products.
- Students participate in the University of Dayton stock market contest where students invest money and compete against other local schools. CJ's teams consistently score in the top five.
- Freshmen Computer Skills Competency Program ensures all first-year students have a basic level of computer skills.
- Students start up and run their own virtual sports franchise to gain experience with the business of aspects of owning and operating their own company.
- Business Ethics and Leadership students apply the Catholic values and morality lessons they learn in Religion 11 to the business world.
FRESHMEN COMPUTER SKILLS TESTING