Junior Council on World Affairs (JCOWA) is a student-oriented, integral program of the Dayton Council on World Affairs.
- Enrich Ohio and national education content standards
- Promote global thinking; develop critical thinking and conflict resolution skills
- Combine development of team spirit and cooperation atmosphere, on the one hand, with competitiveness and motivation for high individual achievements, on the other with team spirit.
- Provide a forum for students to explore the dynamics of the international events and to explore their relevance to their everyday lives.
- Career Day
- International Quiz Bowl
- Youth Forums
- Geography Bowl
- Once a month club members visit a restaurant tasting different cuisine from around the world which are offered here in Dayton.
- This club meets bi-monthly on Thursday mornings at 7:40 to 7:55 a.m.
- There is a $15 fee for this club.
Tony Ricciuto '74 461.3740 x446 | email