Transportation and Parking
Parking passes for the 2022-2023 school year are available for purchase online here
There are a limited amount of parking spots available and permits are first come, first serve.
Parking Information and Safety Tips
- Park in a CJ lot designated for students.
- Display your pass at all times.
- Drive in a responsible and safe manner in parking lots and around campus.
- Lock your vehicle and keep valuables out of sight.
- Park behind the school (lots A, B, and C) until after 4:00 p.m. No drop off or pickups of students allowed in Lots A, B, C or on Ludlow Street during morning arrival and afternoon dismissal times; instead, use the south side of Franklin Street.
- Park in lots owned by other businesses and institutions in the area surrounding CJ's campus. Vehicles parked in unauthorized lots risk being towed at the owner's expense.
- Park in a CJ student lot without a parking pass during school hours. Vehicles parked in CJ lots without a pass risk being towed at the owner's expense.
- If you have questions or concerns, please email or call Mrs. Angela Mason, administrative assistant, at (937) 461-3740 x216.