2017-2018 School Year
Student parking permit sales will be available online and in person this upcoming school year. Students interested in purchasing a parking permit will pay $60 for their permit either online or at the CJ Business Office, and then will be issued the actual permit during the first week of school by the Office of Student Services. Online only sales will begin Monday, Aug. 7 at 8:00 a.m and walk-in sales (cash-only) in the Business Office will begin Wednesday, Aug. 9 at 8:00 a.m. More details will be posted soon on this webpage and in future Parent Weekly bulletins.
Parking Do's and Don'ts
- Park in a CJ lot designated for students.
- Display your pass at all times.
- Drive in a responsible and safe manner in parking lots and around campus.
- Lock your vehicle and keep valuables out of sight.
- Park behind the school (lots A, B, and C) until after 4:00 p.m. No drop off or pickups of students allowed in Lots A, B, C or on Ludlow Street during morning arrival and afternoon dismissal times; instead, use the south side of Franklin Street.
- Park in lots owned by other businesses and institutions in the area surrounding CJ's campus. Vehicles parked in unauthorized lots risk being towed at the owner's expense.
- Park in a CJ student lot without a parking pass during school hours. Vehicles parked in CJ lots without a pass risk being towed at the owner's expense.
- If you have questions or concerns, please email or call Mrs. Angela Mason, administrative assistant, at (937) 461-3740 x216.
Please see Page 21 in the Student Handbook for additional information.
Public School District Transportation
This school year, bus transportation to CJ will be provided by Beavercreek, Centerville, Fairborn, and Jefferson Township school districts. Contact a district below if you have questions about bus transportation.
- Centerville 937-885-7776
- Fairborn 937-878-1772
- Jefferson Township 937-835-5682