Art in Architecture Student Design Competition
- Sponsored by the Dayton chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- College scholarships are some of the prizes awarded
- Open to all students in grades 9-12, regardless of college major or carer interest
- Especially of interest to students interested in engineering, architecture, design, urban planning and development, and art.
- Deadline to register for the competition is January 29
- More details here
EngineerGirl - Essay and Video Contest - for boys and girls
- 2016 contest theme: "Responsible Engineering"
- Application deadline - February 1, 2016
- Competition details
USA Computing Olympiad
- Multiple contest throughout the year
Spirit of Innovation Challenge
- The Conrad Foundation
- For students aged 13-18
- Program details
Junior Engineering Technical Society (JETS)
- TEAMS Competition
- 2016 Theme: Engineering the Tools of Innovation
- Use math, science, and 21st century skills to solve real world challenges.
- Details: TEAMS