Through the support of alumni, parents and friends, CJ is able to offer scholarships and tuition assistance that can reduce the amount parents will contribute to a CJ education. CJ and its partners awarded over $1.6 million in scholarships and tuition assistance for the 2016-2017 school year to more than two-thirds of our students.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School for the 2017-2018 school year. We encourage all families to complete the application by the December 1, 2016 deadline to be considered for tuition assistance. Late applications will be accepted, but it is likely that any assistance will be significantly reduced because of limited available funds.
FACTS at a Glance
Before beginning your application, gather the following documents:
- 2015 Federal tax return for you and your co-applicant
- 2015 W-2 forms for you and your co-applicant
- 2015 special tax schedules (business, rental property, etc.), if applicable
- Supporting documentation, if applicable - Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation
NOTE: At the end of the application, you will be prompted on which documents are required by FACTS. Please allow two weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the online application https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3XJQ3 (English or Spanish).
- No other application method is available.
- If you already have an account with FACTS, please use the same username and password.
- Upload, fax, or send supporting documentation.
- Be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
- Pay the $28 application fee (online)
- If faxing supporting documentation, include the applicant ID and send to 866-315-9264.
- If mailing supporting documentation, include the applicant ID and send to:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
PO Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions about the application process:
- refer to the links above
- speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
- If they cannot assist you, contact Cindy Budde at CJ at email@example.com or 461-3740, ext. 214.
Click here to learn more about the Chaminade Julienne Scholarships for students in grades 10-12.